To be answered
Re-write the active sentences to make them passive.
All Active / Passive Voice Quizzes
1. The maid cleans the room.
The room is cleaned by the maid.
The maid was cleaned the room.
2. The teacher answers all the questions.
All the questions answers by the teacher.
All the questions are answered by the teacher.
3. The company employs two hundred people.
Two hundred people are employed by the company.
Two hundred people employed by the company.
4. Water covers most of the earth’s surface.
Water is covered by most of the earth's surface.
Most of the earth’s surface is covered by water.
5. They invited five hundred people to the wedding.
Five hundred people were invited to the wedding.
To the wedding five hundred people are invited.
6. Spectators have filled the stadium.
The stadium filled by spectators.
The stadium has been filled by the spectators.
7. The veterinarian was seeing the sick tiger.
The sick tiger was being seen by the veterinarian.
The veterinarian was being seen by the sick tiger.
8. The girl is riding the motorcycle.
The girl was riding the motorcycle.
The motorcycle is being ridden by the girl.
9. Will Yang Jeongin play on the flute?
Will the flute be played by Yang Jeongin?
Would Yang Jeongin played on the flute?
10. Were the boys playing the football?
Were the boys being played by the football?
Was the football being played by the boys?
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Active vs. Passive Voice
Subscribe to our newsletter