To be answered
Fill up the sentences with the correct Antonyms
All Antonyms Quizzes
1. Glasgow has the highest percentage of __________ among Scottish cities.
2. Justin, Wales Rugby's chairman said Alec is the best man to head the boys program team regardless of his relative _____________ on the field.
3. The doctor delivered a sledgehammer, startled by our _____________ of my situation, and said, 'You have stage 4 carcinoma cancer.'
4. Cullen said that the prisoners lost some of their ___________ on that terrible day.
5. One of the major risks involved in driving abroad is ______________ with the laws of another country.
6. I ventured into the new Mexican restaurant with some equally __________ companions.
7. According to business analyst Louis Castagne, carrying weapons by teenagers is the ultimate kind of ___________.
8. Andreu had a severe ___________ to talk for several weeks after his tonsils were removed.
9. I believe no one ever looked at them because of their _____________.
10. Julie's first boyfriend left her because of her ______________ towards him.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Antonyms of Knowledge
Subscribe to our newsletter