To be answered
Complete the sentence with the collective noun options provided for each question.
All Collective Nouns Quizzes
1. The man fell down a _______ of stairs and hurt himself.
2. A ______ of elephants can destroy the annual harvest of many small farms.
3. After eating a large prey, a ______ of lions rests in a forest hay field.
4. A _______ of armoured vehicles clanks over vacant streets every few hours.
5. A ________ of gnats will almost look like black dust in the sky.
6. A _______ of people gathered to see the changing of guards at Buckingham Palace.
7. I have to finish reading this big _____ of books.
8. A ______ of monkeys welcomes a stray dog into their group.
9. On a day off, a ________ of friends was loitering outside the park.
10. The hunter peered through his monocular at a ______ of birds while hunting.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Subscribe to our newsletter