To be answered
Complete the sentence with the collective noun options provided for each question.
All Collective Nouns Quizzes
1. England’s _______ of athletes aged 17 to 74 won medals, illustrating how sport can inspire people of all ages.
2. A _______ of hunters aimed at a vulture eating a dead bandicoot on a tree.
3. After years of political turmoil and war, a _______ of refugees began to return to their homeland.
4. A ________ of smokers in that shop corner created the smoke.
5. A __________ of librarians was assembled in the meeting hall for the incentive programme.
6. A _______ of clerks went back on strike after rejecting a 4% pay raise offer.
7. There was a massive dam built by a ________ of labourers that extended 200 feet into the solid rock.
8. A ________ of gamblers garnered nearly $200 million this month, according to a new report from the Department of Gaming.
9. A ________ of women begged him for his autograph during the show.
10. I'd like to have a wide _______ of friends like the ones I had in college.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Collective Nouns for People
Subscribe to our newsletter