To be answered
Complete the sentence with the collective noun options provided for each question.
All Collective Nouns Quizzes
1. Julian and Dube are purchasing the items with ________ of cash.
2. I found a/an _______ of stamps in my dad’s old memory box.
3. Clara was happily playing with a _______ of wool.
4. Many farmers discussed and decided to plant a _______ of native trees in their village.
5. Mom kept asking me what I was supposed to do with all the half-used _______ of toothpaste.
6. During the long winter months, I serve a hot _____ of soup to my family three times every week.
7. St. Paul’s church has organized a _______ of Easter events.
8. Due to a sudden landslide, a ______ of vehicles was destroyed.
9. A _____ of sunshine filtered through the slits of the window.
10. On Saturday, we pruned a ________ of bushes in our garden to keep it healthy.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Collective Noun for things
Subscribe to our newsletter