To be answered
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate phrasal verbs to test your understanding and usage
All Intermediate Grammar Quizzes
1. The girl ___________ as the police arrived.
2. The rain _______ the game ______ by a week.
went ….. off
put ….. off
3. I can’t _________ again if I awaken in the middle of the night.
4. I __________ at work all day; I didn’t get anything done.
5. His leg was ____________ by a landmine.
6. Let’s _________ the meeting until Friday.
7. Please ___________ your shoes when you enter the house.
8. Our house is __________ from the rest of the town due to flooding.
9. I need a truck to ___________ all this furniture.
10. Could you ____________ the volume? It’s extremely loud.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
English Phrasal Verbs
Subscribe to our newsletter