To be answered
Fill in the gaps with the appropriate adjective form for the following sentences.
All Degrees of Comparison Quizzes
1. I was feeling tired last night, so I went to bed ____________ usual.
2. December is usually a ______ month.
the most frigid
3. New York is ___________ city in the USA.
4. Going by train is ________________ driving.
the most expensive
more expensive than
5. The surgeon worked ________ to stabilize the patient.
6. The Louvre in Paris is one of ___________________ museums in the world.
the most famous
7. I’m sorry I don’t understand. Can you speak ____________, please?
more slowly than
8. Anna is as _________ as her elder sister.
more beautiful than
9. This building is 250 metres high, but it’s not __________ in the city.
10. The garden looks ______ (good) since you tidied it up.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Subscribe to our newsletter