To be answered
Fill in the blanks with your responses to the grammar article rules questions.
All Grammar Rules Quizzes
1. ‘The’ is used for _______ nouns.
2. Which of the followings is used to generalize a group/whole class?
3. When the first letter of a consonant word has a vowel sound, which article should we use?
4. The ______ article is sometimes used to refer to numbers. (Ex: ‘fifty bucks’ in a sentence)
5. Use definite article ‘the’ before ________.
the names of sports
the names of countries
the names of mountain ranges
6. Find the correct statement from the following options.
Do not use article before the name of the language.
Do not use article before the names of professions.
Do not use article to indicate a particular person or thing.
7. We only use ‘___’ when it is clear who or what we are referring to.
8. Do not use article with _______________.
the names of rivers
country names that finish in a plural ‘s’
the names of single mountains and lakes
9. Indefinite articles are often used before descriptive ___________.
10. I do not want _____ gun in my house; _____ gun is in his closet; I am afraid of _____ guns.
a, The, --
an, --, the
a, --, --
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Grammar Rules - Articles
Subscribe to our newsletter