To be answered
Identify the adjectives in the following sentences.
All Adjectives Quizzes
1. My father owns that wonderful new Italian villa.
wonderful, new, Italian
2. We shared a delicious hot tomato soup.
delicious, hot, tomato
3. Karen looked for an oblong Japanese makeup brush at the store.
oblong, Japanese, makeup
4. Those three mean teenage students are making fun of me.
three, mean, teenage
5. Matt decided to adopt the six cutest little white puppies.
six, little, white
six, cutest, little, white
6. I tried on a beautiful green satin gown for the gala.
beautiful, green, satin
7. Are you still wearing this old white shoes?
this, old, white
8. On the tree, three large grey squirrels debated what to play.
three, large, grey, squirrels
three, large, grey
9. The ugly huge old wide blue pickup truck broke down on the road.
ugly, huge, old, wide, blue, pickup
ugly, huge, old, wide, blue
10. My pretty new electric folding bike is so much fun!
pretty, new, electric, folding
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Intermediate Level Adjectives Identification
Subscribe to our newsletter