To be answered
Choose the correct phrasal verb to complete each sentence from the given choices.
All Phrasal Verbs Quizzes
1. I couldn't ________ the information in the document, so I asked for help.
2. Please ________ your shoes before entering the house.
3. I need to ________ this essay before the deadline.
4. She had to ________ her tears when she heard the news.
5. He ________ his mother's traits, such as her blue eyes and blonde hair.
6. She ________ the phone when I called her.
7. Can you ________ the music a little bit? It's too loud.
8. I have to ________ the report to my boss.
9. The company decided to ________ the project due to a lack of funding.
10. I'm going to ________ my old clothes and donate them to charity.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Mastering Basic Phrasal Verbs
Subscribe to our newsletter