To be answered
How many correct answers can you find?
All Intermediate Grammar Quizzes
1. We ________ do it by midday if we had the instruments.
2. The driver _______ have taken a side road.
3. Oh, you are seriously ill. I think you _________ consult a doctor, and if he tells you to stay in bed, you ________ do so.
may / might
must not / will
have to / couldn't
should / must
4. _________ I borrow your textbook? I’ve left mine at home.
5. We had an appointment yesterday afternoon, but he __________ see me.
6. Visitors _____________ stay in the hospital after 10 p.m.
A: Where is he?
B: He _______ be walking in the park.
8. At first I ___________ skate well, now I _______.
may / might not
couldn't / can
mustn't / must
must / needn't
9. Why didn’t you help him? You __________ have done it.
10. If one person is careless with a library book, then it ________ be read by others.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Subscribe to our newsletter