To be answered
Complete the sentences with appropriate preposition with 'on'.
All Prepositions Quizzes
1. Mathew was ___________ for two years after false allegations were made against him.
on a wall
on the run
2. Perhaps Zuzanna had been placed under oversight _____________ her association with the Spaniards.
on account of
on guard of
3. Staffs are _________ in case the conference activity hours become extremely busy.
4. Sri Lanka is not even ________________ recovering from its worst economic crisis.
on the way of
on the verge of
5. Kiran cancelled her son's swim lesson ___________ after hearing from her husband.
on the roof
on a whim
6. Our family doctor has a fountain of knowledge and his observations are always ___________.
on the roof
7. On Christmas Eve 1984, Alastair Cook entered the world ______________ of western England.
on the top
on the outskirts
8. _____________, perhaps we should sell our house and buy a luxurious villa.
On our backs
On second thought
9. The students feel ________ as they prepare to take their last GCSE exam.
on the ceiling
10. Nowadays, Hamza and Zamari are ______________; they reconciled after their fight.
on good terms
on the horizon
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Prepositional Phrases with 'on'
Subscribe to our newsletter