To be answered
Select the appropriate prepositional phrase from the given options to complete each sentence.
All Prepositions Quizzes
1. I believe that tourists inspire architects _____________.
to the credit
to a great extent
2. Pierre and Marie had a passion for science ___________.
to the last
to start with
3. ___________, Jos helped the disabled woman despite not understanding the situation.
To the limit
To his credit
4. I'd like __________ this lesson by summarising the important points I've covered.
to limit of
to sum up
5. Manchester is _________ of Birmingham.
to the limit
to the north
6. ______________, I'm tired of listening to her talk, and I fell asleep in the middle of it.
To tell you the truth
To the purpose
7. __________ my knowledge, they will submit the project work tomorrow.
To the full of
To the best of
8. Much __________ of her fans, Jacqui announced her retirement.
to the dismay
to the purpose
9. It felt easy ___________ this work, but now it's difficult.
to begin with
to some extent
10. __________, I haven't told him about my personality disorder.
To the last
To this day
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Prepositional Phrases With 'to'
Subscribe to our newsletter