To be answered
Choose the right preposition from the given options to complete each sentence.
All Prepositions Quizzes
1. Success ______ passing examinations depend on good time management and careful revision.
2. I needed to refer _______ the previous literature _______ the topic.
to ... about
to ... of
on ... in
3. Everyone can benefit ________ a better road system.
4. Many residents do not have much confidence ________ the new mayor.
5. I had to choose _________ qualitative and quantitative research.
6. We can take 10 people to the trip ________ we have a minivan.
7. Some of the tenants are angry about the lack _______ parking spaces in the area.
8. Is Rozalija Lithuanian? For some reason, I was _________ the impression that she was Russian.
9. We drove _________ the coastline of Dorset.
10. The selection panel consists of eight professors _________ different faculties, including two _________ the School of Medicine.
between … of
between … from
from … from
11. In a small fishing community ________ Alaska, I strolled _______to an airstrip, and my mind immediately went _______ climbing.
in ... on ... to
on ... up ... for
of … in … on
12. We arrived ______ Felixstowe Beach just ________ sunrise. It was an incredible experience ______ all of us.
in ... on … by
at ... before ... for
on … about … to
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Subscribe to our newsletter