To be answered
Choose the correct spelling from the provided options and find the correct answer.
All Spelling Quizzes
1. We should dress formally for a ceremonial _________.
2. ________ is not currently sitting because party conferences are taking place.
3. Enter your ______ or postcode to find the nearest store.
4. What ______ language are you learning at school?
5. The student continued to ______ 'Llama', even after his teacher reminded him to add 'll' at the beginning.
6. Janet intervened to put an end to the _______.
7. The man asked her an _______ question, and the woman slapped him.
8. The government will _______ any property purchased with money obtained illegally.
9. This is a _________ about how people express their respect in their culture.
10. A _______ licence is required if you want to sell items in one of the antique shops.
11. Police start talking to _________ to persuade them to get off the road before they are arrested.
12. After discovering the writer’s ______, the editor fired him.
13. Our cabin on the cruise ship can ________ up to families of five to eight people.
14. We __________ you keep your insurance card with you at all times.
15. The seasons change four times a year, which is a natural ________.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Subscribe to our newsletter