To be answered
Test your vocabulary knowledge about body parts with this quiz.
All Vocabulary Quizzes
1. Lean forward and down until you feel a stretch in the ______ of the straight leg.
2. Most of the women aged 16-24 have piercings at spots other than the _______.
3. Measure your neck size with a measuring tape just below your _______________ for more exact proportions.
4. Because of his magnificent ________________, Maxime Medard was nominated for the best facial hair in rugby in 2009.
5. When my baby cries, he gets collapse above the _____________ and becomes hard to touch.
6. The foot ______ is an important sensory tissue in standing balance control.
7. To increase your body's blood circulation, stand with the ____________ of your head on the floor.
8. The airbag in the steering wheel will protect the head and ____________.
9. Pascal replied with a chuckle that bunched the ______________ around his dark brown eyes.
10. Chris Hemsworth’s recently revealed that blood flow restriction training helps him build his _____________.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Advanced Body Parts Vocabulary
Subscribe to our newsletter