To be answered
Test your vocabulary knowledge about education with this quiz.
All Vocabulary Quizzes
1. A person who completes a first university degree.
2. A third-level education after school learning.
3. Someone who has left school or college before they have finished their studies.
4. When male and female students are taught together in the same school or university.
5. A period of time in which students take a break from their regular studies.
6. One who is unable to read or write.
7. An official record showing that you have finished a training course or an ability to perform a particular job.
8. A subject that trains students to take part in sports, games and gymnastics.
9. A course which teaches you skills for a specific job like make-up, carpentry, food services, etc.
10. A list of all the courses offered in an educational institution.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
Subscribe to our newsletter