To be answered
Find the right vocabulary for the following sentences
All Vocabulary Quizzes
1. For improving faculty morale, I will _______________ several ideas at the faculty meeting.
2. Sarah was accused of ______________ her former boss.
3. A rise in petrol prices inevitably leads to a rise in the cost of ______________.
4. The price of goods is high, and it is __________________ to the amount of money you earn.
5. My bank has a lot of branches overseas, so I could _____________ my own account easily.
6. The Korean course is for absolute beginners so no ________________ is required.
7. Children may display _______________ of either of their parents.
8. A CRM system will help you _______________ data to target the audience with personalized campaigns.
9. On New Year’s Day, people often stop and reflect on all that happened in the ______________ year.
10. We made one last ______________ effort to move the broken-down car.
11. The flooding river ____________ into a giant sea and engulfed the city.
12. Mixing chemicals may cause a chemical ___________.
13. The teacher kept stopping her online lesson ____________ to check if her students were following it.
14. Everyone should travel; it really __________ the mind.
15. Students who do not learn to read before they finish ____________ school struggle throughout the rest of their education.
Watch the Quiz in Video Format
B2 Level Vocabulary
Subscribe to our newsletter